Sunday, 11 November 2007

Update

Well, poor Aidan is well and truely teething. He's obviously in quite a lot of pain poor little guy, and the pain relief just doesn't seem to be enough. It doesn't help that he has a bad cold as well, and all of this makes his reflux worse! He's so uncomfortable he's refused solid food for two days now (very unlike him...). Hopefully the teeth will come through soon as its taking its toll on us all. Last night neither Dave nor I got a lot of sleep as Aidan was up most of the night. On a positive note he's taking a nap now. He was so exhausted he just conked out. Here he is asleep!





I thought I'd get a little clip of Aidan crawling to show you what he does - it isn't conventional crawling, but it gets him where he wants to go! Especially if he sees something he wants. In this case, the phone.


No comments: