I think the last several blogs have been mainly pictures of family days out that we've been on and visits with family and that I haven't really updated everyone on what's been going on in our lives.
On of the biggest pieces of news is that a couple of months ago Aidan completely stopped taking medicines for his reflux and, very happily, he is doing really well and seems to have finally grown out of it. Needless to say we are really pleased to see the back of that!
More recently, Aidan has had a stomach bug, which Dave and I also got but a bit more mildly than Aidan. Aidan also had his MMR jab last Monday and so far he's been ok with it but sometimes after 10 days babies can get a very mild form of measles...so fingers crossed we manage to miss that one!
An obligatory photo of Aidan below - he fell asleep on the couch just before I was about to put him down for a nap:
No comments:
Post a Comment