I was planning on posting pictures from Duncan and Agnes' visit, and from our Ireland holiday but that was quite a while ago now, and it would mean writing 2 additional blogs, which would basically mean I'd put it off! So I decided just to write this one blog and if people are interested to see photos they can have a look at them here instead: Duncan and Agnes' visit, and Ireland holiday 1 and Ireland holiday 2. We had a great time on both occassions and there are some lovely photos!
I started back at work full time last week. It is going well but I already miss my Mondays off with Aidan! And I can really tell by Friday that I'm working full-time again. But it is ok.
Aidan recently got his first proper hair cut at a barbers. Unfortunately our camera was out of batteries so we didn't get any pictures of the occassion. He looked SO cute sitting up in the barbers chair and was so good throughout the whole hair cut - I was so proud! Below are some before and after photos. I miss Aidan's curls - he looks so grown up now!
Before (there are better before pictures of his curls in the albums from Duncan and Agnes' visit and Ireland):
After:
Tomorrow morning Aidan and I are off to the US Embassy in London to register his birth (at long last!) and to apply for his SSN and first US passport. There is a pile of paper work and I'm not really looking foward to travelling to London with Aidan on my own. It seems like such a big city for such a little man!
No comments:
Post a Comment