Ok, so Aidan's not quite two yet, but I've titled this blog "two!", as that's what Aidan says when we ask how old he's going to be. We took a little video of this, which I hope will appear below:
Things have been busy here - my brother moved out here for 6 months in January so we've been spending a lot of time with him. I'm working full time again and its busy. And I'm learning to drive (a stick shift) so I can take my test over here and get a driver's license. And we've been looking at houses and flats to see if we can buy somewhere while the prices are as low as they are. And I'm training to do the race for life - a 5k (3.1 miles) run to raise money for Cancer Research UK. If you'd like to sponsor me you can here: http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/leahmurphybrettell. I'm running in memory of a wee boy who was Aidan's age who died from cancer a few weeks ago, and also in memory of my Auntie Fran.
We recently had quite a lot of snow here in Brighton and it was all very exciting for this California girl and her son - both of whom rarely see snow! There are some pictures below. Work was closed and there was nothing for it but to play in the snow!
Other than that, all is normal! We're all well give or take a cold or two, and we're looking forward to summer coming soon. We're also looking forward to seeing my Mom and Dad who will be out here for Aidan's birthday at the end of the month.
Here's a few recent photos of Aidan:
No comments:
Post a Comment