Leah! Aidan is adorable. Congratulations -- sorry so late, I've been asking Jake since FOREVER to give me your blog address. I followed the link from your comment on my blog. I'll be taking some time over the next few days to read through all your posts... Andi
Thanks Andi! Good to hear from you. How are you and little Addy? I've been thinking about you guys - its great news that she's gaining weight well. Leah xox
3 comments:
Leah!
Aidan is adorable. Congratulations -- sorry so late, I've been asking Jake since FOREVER to give me your blog address. I followed the link from your comment on my blog. I'll be taking some time over the next few days to read through all your posts...
Andi
Thanks Andi! Good to hear from you. How are you and little Addy? I've been thinking about you guys - its great news that she's gaining weight well. Leah xox
great picture!
dave m.
Post a Comment