Cauliflower is evil - beware. We have essentially had to start weaning Aidan all over again - re-introducing all the food we've already introduced him to - in order to try and pinpoint the food or formula that caused the last reflux flare-up. I can now confirm that cauliflower is one of the, if not the only, culprits. Poor Aidan has had a rough time of it the last couple of days, and has barlely slept a wink at night - he's up every 20-30 minutes. Poor little guy. Hopefully tonight will be better though.
In other news, Aidan is 6 months today! Where has the time gone? I really can't believe he's a half a year old already!
Last night was his first night in his cot and in his own room. I don't think he had a problem with the room, but he was up and down all night with reflux, so its hard to tell, but tonight he seems fine so far compared to last night (fingers crossed!). And on the plus side he'll have more room in the cot to stretch so I think he'll like it better.
We took Aidan swimming for the first time on Friday - he LOVED it. Unfortunately they wouldn't let us take pictures - it is a legal thing here. I think it has to do with keeping images of children (without consent) out of public hands. A shame really because his face was all lit up! We'll definitely be taking him swimming again.
No comments:
Post a Comment